Your Source for Auto Injury Chiropractic Treatment - Serving East Greenwich, Warwick, and North Kingstown
Car accidents can easily lead to a condition known as whiplash. Also called neck strain, whiplash can lead to pain, discomfort and reduced quality of life. At Breiding Chiropractic Clinic in Rhode Island, we treat patients with whiplash on a regular basis and have all the experience it takes to heal whiplash naturally and holistically.
The symptoms of whiplash can be subtle, and therefore many patients don't realize that they've been injured when the accident first occurs. If you've recently been in an auto accident, watch for these signs of whiplash:
- Tenderness in the neck, shoulders and back
- Stiffness in the neck
- Limited range of motion
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty remembering things
- Blurred vision
We Provide Natural, Holistic Treatment
At Breiding Chiropractic Clinic, we use the following drug free techniques to treat your injury:
- Spinal adjustment. This classic chiropractic technique restores balance to the spine and realigns the vertebrae. Spinal adjustments help relieve your whiplash-related pain and restore your range of motion.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach you to perform stretches and exercises that can help strengthen your muscles, improve your mobility, reduce stiffness and improve blood flow. Stretches and exercises help speed your recovery.
- Massage therapy. We perform massage therapy to increase your overall comfort and improve blood flow to the injured parts of your body. Massage therapy also helps relieve pain and anxiety.
- Lifestyle advice. We give lifestyle advice that helps you to avoid further injury and feel better while you heal.
Contact Breiding Chiropractic Today
If you've recently been injured in an auto accident, see our Breiding chiropractor right away. Our chiropractor can diagnose any injuries or conditions you might have, and get you the treatment you need to feel better. Contact Breiding Chiropractic Clinic in East Greenwich, serving North Kingstown, Cranston, and Warwick.